- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #34 - Three New Tradeskills
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #33 - Further Miscellaneous Improvements & Builds
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #32 - Miscellaneous Improvements
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #31 - Solokar Improvements
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #30 - Solokar & Orikurnis
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #29 - Fixes & Balance!
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #28 - Modkit Beta!
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #27 - Modkit Work & Rebalancing
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #26 - Modkit In Progress
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #25 - Tradeskills Ahoy
- All posts ...
Land of the Rair Dev Blog #28 - Modkit Beta!
Feb 18, 2022 • Seiyria
Hey everyone! It’s been a long time coming, but I’m basically ready for people to try out the Modkit.
The Mod Kit
Honestly, I wrote a lot of documentation for the mod kit just before now. I’m pretty drained from that, but you can find the docs over here.
I would ask that you wait for me to release the next version (1.0.4) before checking it out, as there are a few important changes I need to make before the modkit tools are ready for users to use them for real. I just don’t want to delay this post any more, or I might forget to write it 😅.
But, definitely check out the linked documentation above! It’s informative and cool.
Other Fixes & Features
Most of the features I shipped recently were related to the modkit, but here they are:
- the daily message was moved into the menu and off of the main screen
- custom content can now be loaded from mod kits
- there is now a server distribution built so players could host the game externally if they wanted to
- new server props for “test mode”
As always you can find the full changelog here.
What’s Coming Up?
A few fixes to make to the modkit, then probably a little or big break, then we’ll see what comes up next!
As always you can find the full roadmap here.
Until next time,