- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #26 - Modkit In Progress
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #25 - Tradeskills Ahoy
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #24 - Hella Performance
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #23 - V2.0.0: The Biggest Yet
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #22 - Yzalt & Tower
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #21 - Fighting and Singing
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #20 - Magic and Shouting
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #19 - Magery and Healcraft
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #18 - Spelling It Out (Again)
- Land of the Rair Dev Blog #17 - Spelling It Out
- All posts ...
Land of the Rair Dev Blog #17 - Spelling It Out
Mar 26, 2021 • Seiyria
Hey everyone! This week was a little bit slow. To cut right to the chase, I added a few spells and small internal tweaks this week. Spells are an arduous task and there’s so many of them to pull back, so I’ve been doing as much as I can! A full listing of the spells that were added this week are as follows:
- Snare (Healer)
- Daze (Healer)
- Wellspring (Healer)
- SecondWind (Healer)
- Aid (Healer)
- Disease (Healer)
- BarNecro (Healer)
- BarFire (Healer, Mage)
- BarFrost (Healer, Mage)
- BarWater (Mage)
- Conjure Healing (Mage)
- Combust (Mage)
- Hail (Mage)
- Haste (Mage)
- Protection (Mage)
- Absorption (Mage)
- EagleEye (Thief)
I’ve also added Charge! Charge is now a Core trait that can be purchased by anyone. No restrictions.
I’ve also scaled back TP per level from 2 to 1. I will likely keep it this way, and award bonus TP in certain situations (such as a one time bonus of +3 when you hit a certain level, or some such). There just aren’t enough traits to justify having 100 TP at level 50.
As always you can find the full changelog here.
What’s Coming Up?
More spells! More traits!
As always you can find the full roadmap here.
Until next time,